Saturday 9 December 2006

On PC


Now I wonder where I stand
on PC in 'Plastic land'
amazed at all those on here
without hope, or wrought of fear.
Come all you who need a friend
those who want the pain to end
I will listen and advise,
help dry the tears in your eyes.

For what are we if alone and no ones there
Not another soul to care
If we live or if we die
If we fail or never try
to reach anther's heart
never bother to play our part.
How sad and empty
our souls will be.

Take some time for your brother
reach across unto another
can you see the pain within
the sad eyes belie the grin
stop and listen where you may
give a stranger the time of day
Let your soul reach where it may
take notice of some one this day.

I think my task here is defined
to champion those most maligned
the lonely and those out of grace
those do not have their place
those who life is put asunder
those whose faith has gone under
to raise them up again
and help them all heal their pain

CAROL SELVA




No comments: